We will have Santa Express Shuttles at the following general locations; pick-up times will be planned so that everyone arrives at least 30 minutes before start time (9 AM). You must pre-register online to sign up to take the Santa Express we want to make sure we can accommodate everyone. So sign up for a location that’s easy for you to get to (or pick a location you’d like to explore after the race!).
SAN FRANCISCO SANTA EXPRESS PICK UP/DROP OFF AREAS:
* Exact location TBD, this list will be updated as details are finalized.
- Ferry Building/Embarcadero: (*)
- Union Square: (*)
- Fisherman’s Wharf: (at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman’s Wharf)
- South of Market area: (*) sponsored by: sf.citi (San Francisco Citizens Initiative for Technology and Innovation)
- Geary Blvd./Richmond District: (*)
- Castro Street/Noe Valley: (*)
- Sunset District: (*)
- OR TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATON TO GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE LOT AND CATCH A SANTA EXPRESS
•Golden Gate Bridge Visitor’s Lot (SF side): NO PARKING at GG Bridge Visitor's Lot - must walk or take Public Transportation to this site. Check 511.org for bus line(s)
TO SIGN UP FOR SANTA EXPRESS, YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER ONLINE.
We will mail your SANTA EXPRESS SHUTTLE TICKET with details on exact pick-up spot and schedule.
*** Go to 511.org to find best option to get you to your Santa Express Bus Stop ***